Setapak Co-Working Space
Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- The establishment of a Co-Working Space is to cater the needs of freelancers and students at this area.
- Act as library, cafe & a working space for students & freelancer.
- Simple business model
*Asking price included 2+1 month rental deposit
Selling 100% share
Reason for sale
Partner migrate to oversea & have no time to take care of business
Yearly Revenue: RM 96,000.00
Employees: 1 to 2 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Initial investment worth RM 100K: Renovation cost RM 40K, asset & stock & equipment cost RM60k
- Nearby Taruc & Utar setapak which having apprx 40k students
- One and Only the co-working space at this area.
- Cheap parking per entry RM5 which is affordable for the students
- Average spending cost: Daily RM15 or monthly RM250/ customer
- Regular customer based
- Cozy and spacious environment
- Capacity: 2500 sqft
- Rental : RM 3000/ month
- The business is convertible to office, or even cafe & saloon.
- Well trained 1 full time & 2 part time staff will be provided
- Training & coaching will be provided
- Fully equipment with well maintenance
Tables & Chairs
2 coffee machine,
1 coway drinking water
1 pos system
5 aircond (2HP)