Food & Beverages
Thai Restaurant and Dessert Shop @ Old Klang Road
Off Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- A well known F&B business which crossover of 2 brands, serves affordable and most popular Thai street food dishes alongside with freshly made soft serve, coffee and desserts.
- Has been operate for nearly 4 years in mall.
- All Thai foods served are pork-free, suitable for Muslim customer.
- Yearly Revenue is RM 300,000.00 exclude food delivery salas.
- Asking price including 2 business brands and assets.
- Rental per month is RM 6,000++, excluding deposit.
Selling 100% share
Reason for sale
Become full time mummy, no time to manage.
Yearly Revenue: RM 300,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Pork-free F&B business, able to served all kind race of customer.
- Well known brand, with regular customer based.
- Steady sales and income.
- Loyal and well-trained employees.
- Prime location in a mall with offices and housing nearby
- Initial capital comes with a total value of approximated RM 90,000. Including renovation worth RM 50,000, equipment worth 35,000 and inventory worth RM 5,000.
- Shop lot size is 850 sq ft.
- Customer average spending is RM 20 per pax.
- Current employee can follow new owner (2 employees and 1 Thai chef).
- Training and coaching can be provide within first month (Young entrepreneurs with no experience are welcome).
- Running and ready business, new owner can continue operate after take over.