Food & Beverages
Chinese Mixed Rice Restaurant @ Puchong
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- A Chinese mixed rice restaurant in Puchong, serving rice, porridge, noodle and tong shui.
- Available service including dine-in, take-away, doorstep delivery service, online order-self pickup, and monthly food catering.
- Operate for a year only, renovation and assets are still new.
- Only mixed rice shop in the area.
- Complete sales record from POS system report.
- Daily sales before MCO is RM 6,500 average; after MCO is RM 4.500 average. (POS system recorded).
- Rental per month is RM 10,000.
- Rental Deposit is 2 months
- Utilities Deposit is 1 month
Selling 100% share
Reason for sale
Yearly Revenue: RM 1,500,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Steady sales and income, only mixed rice shop in the area and selling affordable price.
- Regular customer based, most customer are students and residence nearby.
- Strategic location, shop lot nearby shopping mall, offices, secondary school, and housing area. Only mixed rice shop in the area.
- Initial capital comes with a total value of approximated RM 107,400. Including renovation worth RM 58,600 and equipment worth 48,800.
- Corner shop lot, size is 30 x 75 sq ft.
- Customer average spending is RM 9 per person. (POS system recorded)
- Current employee can follow new owner. (Cashier 1, Floor 2, Kitchen 6)
- Training and coaching can be provide. (Young entrepreneurs with no experience are welcome).
- Running and ready business, new owner can continue operate after take over.