Make sure to reach out soon. 3384 people viewed this business
Food & Beverages
Fusion Cafe Restaurant & Boutique Shop @ George Town (Business Asset)
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Selling Off 100% Retail
- A fusion of tradition and modern lifestyle café with boutique shop business, located in Georgetown, Penang.
- Operated since November 2019 (Assets are all still in tip top condition)
- Asking price is for business asset only, not including brand.
- Shop lot size is 102 x 14 sq ft, total capacity about 30 pax.
- Rental per month is RM 5,500.
- Rental deposit is 2 months rental.
- Customer average spending is RM 35.
Selling 100% share
Owner has other business to focus on, no time to run the business.
Yearly Revenue: RM 300,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Strategic location, located at Armenian Street, Penang hottest spot. Well-known place among the local and tourists to hang out. Located within the city's UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Existing customer/ crowd. Gain popularity in recent years for its rich cultural offerings and street art, especially famous 'Children on a Bicycle' mural, which also make the shop along the street more lively and full of guest/ tourist. Good crowd all the time.
- Initial capital comes with Renovation worth RM 50,000; Coffee machine (FAEMA) worth RM 23,000; Furniture RM 3,000; Airconds + Air Curtain worth RM 5,000.
- Fully equipped. Bar equipment ready with coffee machine (FAEMA). Kitchen equipment ready with griller and exhaust.
- Handmade rattan tables & chairs included.
- Airconds, pos system provided.
- Online delivery platform: GrabFood, FoodPanda.
- Running and ready business, new owner can continue operate after take over.