Food & Beverages
Halal certified (by JAKIM) Restaurant
Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
A famous and Halal certified (by JAKIM) restaurant specialising in curry noodles and a variety of local street favourites
- Located within the commercial area of Taman Industri Bolton (with burger king, kfc, texas chicken, sushi mentai to mention a few)
- The restaurant are fully air conditioned, comfortably having simple and clean ambience. With 20 x 80 sq ft of serving space
- We have build a large followings and continuously serving an existing loyal Malay & Chinese customers in Klang Valley
- Great ratings in social media, having 4.5 to 5 star ratings from our customers i.e.
Openrice - https://bit.ly/3ieP5QM
Tripadvisor - http://bit.ly/3ibJlHy
- Restaurant is still in operation, can check out our menu in foodpanda and grab below.
a. Foodpanda - https://bit.ly/2LNuJC2
b. Grab - https://bit.ly/2LzfD3k
- Low Rental rate, on-going with RM3,100.00 per month
- Offer includes: Halal certification, Food recipes together with all of the assets & equipments
- What's not included in the asking price: Rental Deposit (2+1)
Selling 100% share
1. Change of Business portfolio
2. One of the existing Partner will be relocating
Yearly Revenue: RM 200,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
We care thus we strive for the best quality food for our customers
- Halal certified by JAKIM
- Certified Grade A Hygienic awards by local council
- Complete & ready Partnership with GrabFood, Foodpanda, Dego & GoEat (usually it takes 6 Months to get onboard for new start up businesses)
- Existing and strong customer base predominantly Malay & Chinese customer
- Opportunity to upgrade/ change menu
- Opportunity to invest in a steep discount vs original investment cost
- Kitchen equipments are well equipped and suitable for Malay, Chinese & Thai cuisine.
- A promise made, the food recipe shall be provided to NEW investor (without experience). Effectively you can start immediately and gain exposure in F&B. Add-on: Existing owner will stay for 2 months for coaching.
- Opportunities for incoming/existing investor to expand their client based to Malay segment with the existing Halal certification
- All of our staffs are well trained, caring and experienced in managing plus they are able to handle the restaurant well. A great asset to new owner and having minimal or little supervision to get things moving.