We are a Mexican-inspired restaurant established in 2019, offering specialty Mexican street food. All products are centered around the ‘grab-and-go’ concept, making it the best choice for parties and corporate functions catering. The brand is highly recognisable to the age group between 15 and 35 and our bites are sought after at festivals and events.
The brand has a scalable potential for future franchising opportunities and our products are also well suited for the frozen food market potentially to be sold at Supermarkets.
We are definitely unique to our competitors in terms of culture and products. We take pride in the products we put out for our customers and the quality of ingredients used.
Festivals and events: Urbanscapes, House of Vans, Tiffin Food Court, just to name a few.
New owners will be guided through thoroughly with operations, recipe and cooking training. All current suppliers will be introduced to the new owners.
- Kitchenware / Diningware.
- Current Stock.
- All recipes.
This business is still currently in operation.
Selling 100% share
Yearly Revenue: RM 650,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Strong brand following.
- Uniquely different products from current competitors.
- Demographics : 15- 35, Students, Young Families.
- Relatively large following from the Hispanic Community living around KL.
- Located in the hustle and bustle of Damansara Uptown. Surrounded by office towers and residential area.
- Potentially scalable for franchising opportunities.
- Potentially enter the prepacked food market.
- Frequent catering inquires.