Food & Beverages
Famous Tea Bar @ Puchong (Half shop)
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- A famous tea bar franchise business located in Puchong, Selangor.
- Serving variety of Japanese culture inspired handcraft tea including bubble milk tea which using premium quality tea leaves imported from Japan, Taiwan and China.
- Business has been operate about 1 and half year. (Since 2019)
- Asking price including the brand (franchisee) and all the business assets.
- Shop lot size is approximate 2,400 sq. ft. (Only acquire half a shop)
- Rental per month is RM 2,000. (Actual rental is RM 9,000, sub-lease it out for RM 7,000)
- Rental deposit term is 2 months rental + 1 month utilities. (Included in asking price)
- Customer average spending is around RM 10 to RM 20 per pax.
- Shop lot tenancy is until June 2021.
Selling 100% share
Reason for sale
No time to manage, owner have other business to take care.
Yearly Revenue: RM 480,000.00
Employees: 1 to 2 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Famous tea bar franchise business which has more than 40 branches in Malaysia.
- Strategic location, located in a commercial area with a lot of shop lot and restaurant, well-know "lepak" place among the local, opposite shopping mall, nearby industry and office area.
- Fully equipped with nice renovation.
- Offer including renovation worth RM 100,000, inventory worth around RM 1,000 to RM 3,000, equipment worth RM 30,000.
- Asking price already included rental deposit and franchisee deposit. (No need to pay extra for it.)
- Ready and operating business. (New owner can immediate generating sales after take over.)
- Daily sales minimum can get RM 5,000.
- Well maintained reputation with regular customer.
- Current employees can follow to new owner. (Total 7 of them.)
- Training and coaching can be provided to the new owner. (Young entrepreneur with no experience are welcome.)