Food & Beverages
Melaka Hidden Cocktail Bar
Kampung Hulu, Melaka, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- An hidden oriental speakeasy cocktail bar evolved from an ancient private bank established in 1920s.
- Housed in a pre-war shop located at Jlan Kmapung Pantai, the first Chinatown in Malacca since 15th century.
- We serve signature cocktail that are inspired by the rich history of Malacca ans also wide selection of spirits and liquors curated by our team of mixologists.
- The business is registered under Enterprise
- 2 years business operation
Selling 100% share
Reason for sale
Owner are moving back to Kuala Lumpur
Yearly Revenue: RM 1,100,000.00
Employees: 1 to 2 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Premium location at Heritage building (near Jonker Street)
- Renovation and equipment easily worth RM500K and above.
- Training and coaching will be provided to the new owner
- The business convertible to other kind of business
- All employees will be provided for new owner
- Alcohol stocks worth RM40K
- Well managed Facebook page & Instagram
- Customer average spending : RM80- RM150
- Monthly RM6,000 for 2 shoplots (3+3) & 2 months deposit
- 1,400sqft = Actual ground floor ( 800sqft )+ outdoor river side ( 600sqft )
- Alcohol license NOT included
- Business equipment
speakers , mixers
glasses and bar kits and etc