Food & Beverages
Cafe @ Nexus Bangsar South (Business Asset)
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- Business opened in May 2014, serves local and Western dishes with a spicy twist of its own.
- The restaurant is beautifully bright, spacious and pretty at sight. Taking its inspiration from Penang’s heritage city, the restaurant has art murals hand painted by Drew Funk, an Australian based artist on its walls. Inspired by the old pre-war shop houses in Penang, the bright bold red walls had cute art renditions of human and nature in a cheerful mode enjoying a cup of coffee or slurping noodles. A beautiful frangipani tree stood out at one wall. The art is further emphasized by the addition of 3D fixtures all over. Lots of colors are further injected through the furniture all over the space. A long bar with rustic materials added more charm to the place. Choose your seating inside in the cool ambience or al fresco in the garden inspired décor.
- Asking price is for business assets only, branding is not available.
- New owner have to present their new concept of business to landlord UOA for tenancy approval.
Strength & Opportunity
- Strategic location, business located in Nexus Bangsar South, a suburban centre located in the new Bangsar South. Good office population with catering and delivery opportunities.
- Initial capital comes with renovation (worth RM 250,000); kitchen equipment (worth RM 180,000); furniture, fitting, POS system and kitchenware (worth RM 70,000); approximated total value of RM 500,000.
- Shop lot size is 1,526 sq ft (indoor) and 827 sq ft (outdoor), a total of 2,353 sq ft.
- Rental per month is approx. RM 19,000 (indoor is RM 10 per sq ft and outdoor is RM 5 per sq ft), with rental deposit (2 months + 1 month advance). (Rental is negotiable with the landlord.)